Kevin : Practice Principle & Clinical Director
After completing his five year dental technology apprenticeship in 1984 Kevin seized the opportunity to visit a denture clinic in Toronto, Canada. This visit was to change his views regarding dental technology because in Canada the ‘Denturist’ (Clinical Dental Technician) has direct chair-side clinical contact with clients, helping ensure optimum results for the denture wearer.
- In 1986 Kevin then opened his denture clinic on Castle Boulevard, Nottingham and shortly afterwards started a three year training programme studying the clinical aspects of denture construction with a Canadian Denturist College in Toronto. This culminated in graduation (with honors) at the House of Commons, London.
- In 1990 he was elected to sit on the board of governors of the British Denturist Board
- In 1996 was voted ‘Dental Technician of the year’ by the East Midlands College of Dental Technology
- 2007 qualified as a Clinical Dental Technician with the Royal College of Surgeons London and registered with the General Dental Council (number 112345)
- Opened the full service Dental Surgery and Dental Implant Centre, Nottingham
- 2009 Winner of the BDA (British Dental Association) award for Clinical Dental technology and opened the Mansfield Denture Clinic.
- 2010 opening of Newark Denture Clinic
Kevin has now been practicing for over 30 years and has thousands of clients around the country. He prides himself on providing a bespoke denture service, direct to the public and concentrates on obtaining the finest results regarding fit, function and cosmetics in denture construction.
GDC number: 112345